oh, I hate that song…can you just shoot me?
Hello there dedicated blog readers! Last week I posted a challenge to make a mixtape. It was so fun to do, and got such good response we are going to do it again! Of coarse last week we did a song that you absolutely loved and wanted to share with the world. This week we are going to do the exact opposite. This playlist will contain the songs that make us want to pull our hair out of our head just at the thought of it. The one that makes us want to take out a shotgun and either shoot the person performing it or ourselves or both. Again same rule as last time, only one song per person.
I’ve discovered a new way to post our selections (I’d like to at least try this time). If everyone could fill out the form below. I’ll update the list below as tracks are submitted.
Those of us on Spotify can also post yours song to this playlist: Let’s make a Mixtape, Vol. 2 – Music that Kills You
For those still not on Spotify I still have four invites left and don’t forget it is a free service!!
The following is the playlist we have created:
- Lips of an Angel by Hinder from the album Extreme Behavior by KidAJoe
- Fireflies by Owl City from the album Ocean Eyes by Rob P.
- Layla by Eric Clapton from MTV Unplugged by Brain K.
- Holding on to Black Metal by My Morning Jacket from the album Holding on to the Black Metal By Andrew C.
- Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed from the album Ten Thousand Fists by Erik G.
- Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden from the album Superunkown by Nichole G.
- Macarena by Los Del Rio from the album Fiesta Macarena by Caleb S.
- California Gurls by Katy Perry (feat. Snoop Dogg) from the album Teenage Dream by Courtney S.
- Wedding Bell Blues by The Fifth Dimensions from the album Age of Aquarius By Shirley S. (Mom)
- Pass the Dutchie by Musical Youth from the Wedding Singer Soundtrack by Olaf C.
- She Thinks My Tractor’s Sexy by Kenny Chesney from the album Everywhere We Go by Jessica M.