“Oh, my, god. Becky, look at her butt. It is so big.”
So it’s that time of week again! Yup, my latest addiction! What is it going to be this week? Well, lets keep with the theme of the quote from above. It seems my song above is about a part of the body. So let’s build our selves a Frankenstein! You song has to either have a body party in the title or be about a body part. It cannot be a body part that someone else has already added! The song can be from any artist or genre in the world.
This worked well last time so…
Those of us on Spotify can also post yours song to this playlist: Let’s make a Mixtape, Vol. 3 – Feed my Frankenstein
For those still not on Spotify I still have three invites left. I use this Spotify almost all the time now…
The following is the playlist we have created:
- Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-A-Lot from the album Mack Daddy added by KidAJoe
- Big Ten Inch by Aerosmith from the album Toys in the Attic added by Brian K. (actual song not available on Spotify –>YouTube Link)
- Eyes of the World by Greatful Dead from the album Wake of the Flood added by Brett M.
- These Arms of Mine by Ottis Redding from the album Pain in my Heart added by ????
- I’ve Just Seen a Face by Jim Sturgess from the Across the Universe Soundtrack added by Rob P.
- With My Own Two Hands by Ben Harper from the album Diamonds on the Inside added by Nichole G.
- Lhabia by the Deftones from the album Around the Fur added by Erik G.
- Under My Thumb by Rolling Stones from the album Aftermath added by Greg W.
- Toes Across The Floor by Blind Melon from the album Soup added by Mike N.
- Skinny Legs by Lyle Lovett from the album I Love Everybody by Bekkah W.
- Gas on Skin by the Rustic Overtones from the album ¡Viva Nueva! by Andrea T. (song not on Spotify –>YouTube Link)
- The Heart of Rock N Roll by Huey Lewis & the News from the album Sports added by Johhna D.
- 20 Dollar Nose Bleed by Fall Out Boy from the album Folie a Deax added by Shirley S.
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins from the soundtrack to Footloose by Cortney S.
- Weak In the Knees by Serena Ryder from the album Is It O.K.? by Jessica M.
- Your Ankles to your Earlobes by The Paper Chase from the album God Bless Your Black Heart by Val P. (Extra credit for three body parts!)
- Hair by James Rado from the Hair Musical Soundtrack by Kevin B.
- Sunshine on my Shoulders by John Denver from the album Poems, Prayers & Promises by Dan S.
Greg tried to add a second penis with My Ding-a-Ling by Chuck Berry. I vetoed the addition but wanted to add it here because it was a good suggestion however to late. Update: My Ding-a-Ling could get inserted if Brian withdraws his Big Ten Inch. (haha I make funny!) Update again: Seems Greg added 7 songs on Spotify, these need to be narrowed down to one.