Mixtape to be Named Later…
So last week one of my regulars complained about my playlist. Apparently he didn’t like my body part themed playlist. Reluctantly he did post a songs, (a good one to I might add). He also has complained about the first mixtape and only being able to post one song to it because “it’s hard to come up with just one”. I did agree, but as punishment for his complaining he was assigned the task of coming up with a theme to this weeks mixtape. I know not a very harsh punishment, but he is bigger than me.
So with out any further adieu this weeks mixtape is Songs that Motivates You. This is a song that gets you pumped, get’s the blood boiling, motivates you to get what you need done. And yes we can all post more than one song, post 2 or 3 if that what makes you happy. I do imagine that we all have more than one song that gets us pumped, so it only fair. I just ask that you don’t get crazy and post like 10 songs. I myself will be adding 2-3 songs, that I will probably spread out over the next week. This may be a good way for all of us to doing it!?!
I’m going to eliminate that whole form thing I had going the past two playlist only because I’m getting sick of looking for new additions in three places. All songs should be posted to the comments section of this post and should include Song, Artist and Album.
Those of us with Spotify can as usual also post the song to the playlist at this link: Let’s make a Mixtape, Vol. 4 – Get up you Son of a bitch! Cause Mickey loves ya!
I may try to create a playlist on YouTube for no Spotify users if enough of you are interested.
Update: This playlist has a name now. Sorry so slow in gettng it updated, I was in the middle of the wood all weekend. Eric has named it Get up you Son of a bitch! Cause Mickey loves ya!
The following is the playlist we have created:
- Suite-Pee by System of a Down from the album System of A Down by KidAJoe
- The District Sleeps Alone by Postal Service from the album Give Up by Bekkah W.
- Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria from the album Good Apollo, I’m Burning Star IV: Vol. 1 by Bekkah W.
- Determined by Mudvayne from the album Lost and Found by Caleb S.
- Timmy Tucker by Moe. from the album Headsead by Nichole G.
- Betyayal is a Symptom by Thrice from the album The Illusion of Safety by Eric G.
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins from the Footloose Soundtrack by Jessica M.
- The Fixer by Pearl Jam from the album Backspacer by Mike N.
- Daisy by Fang Island from the album Fang Island by Mike N.
- Gonna Fly Now (Theme from Rocky) by Bill Conti from the Rocky Soundtrack by Brian K.
- Chariots of Fire by Vangelis from the Chariots of Fire Soundtrack by Brian K.
- All Nightmare Long by Metallica from the album Death Magnetic by Rob P.
- Israel’s Son by Silverchair from the album Frogstomp by Rob P.
- Fuel by Metallica from the album Reload by Greg W.
- Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit from the album Significant Other by KidAJoe
- Caring is Creepy by The Shins from the album Oh, Inverted World by Andrew C.
- Waiting Room by Fugazi from the album 13 Songs by Andrew C.
- Sacred Love by Bad Brains from the album I Against I by Andrew C.
- Baba O’Riley by The Who from the album Who’s Next? by Val P.
- California Sun by the Ramones from the album Leave Home by Dan S.